Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week 23 Review: The Hazards of Skinning Dipping

From Goodreads:
This isn't a deep book about first loves or self-discovery. If you want a book like that, I'd be happy to recommend one, but I don't have that kind of story to tell. Instead my story is about rash decisions and finding out that your dream guy is bad in bed. It's the story of when I finally went skinny dipping, and how my life was never the same again. Oh, and it's also the story of my freshman year of college and realizing Mr. Right might have been there all along.

My Review:
I loved and enjoyed this book so much! It was so good and entertaining, and funny, and I enjoyed it so much! So glad that it's a series, because that means we get more of this light, fun, and slowly more serious kind of book! Yeah! (Since I'm writing this review almost 2 years later!)

I really enjoyed Juliet and Reed together, they were a fantastic couple, after she, and they, dealt with her boyfriend who became her ex. Yeah. But that was a lot of conflict, over a lot of the book, so I'm getting ahead of myself!

I didn't like her boyfriend. And while from the synopsis, I thought that her Mr. Right would be her boyfriend's brother. But nope, and good for her, because I didn't like either brother, there was just something about each of them that I didn't like!

Such a great book, with a great ending, that resolved these issues, that she was dating another guy in the beginning, that wasn't all that nice to her, and his issues from his past, because everyone has them, whether they acknowledge that they have them or not!

What an enjoyable book, and one that I utterly loved! Can't wait for more!


Author: Alyssa Ivy Rose
Read: June 4th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Because it sounded fantastic, and it's a SAC Book!
Publisher: CreateSpace
Published: May 17th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!