Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week 25 Review: Mystic

From Goodreads:
Since arriving in the dusty desert town of Enchantment, everything in Daire Santos life has changed...and not always for the better. While she's come to accept and embrace her new powers as a Soul Seeker, Daire struggles with the responsibility she holds navigating between the worlds of the living and the dead--and her mission to defeat the evil Cade Richter.  But Cade's soul is inextricably entwined with that of her boyfriend Dace, putting their love to the ultimate test.  How can she can't defeat Cade if it means destroying Dace too?  And is their love strong enough to survive death—and what lies beyond?

My Review:
I enjoyed reading this, on a scale, above Echo, but below Fated. It was a pretty great book, but not quite as good as Fated when everything was introduced, but better then Echo, which I seemed to have an aversion to reading it, till I finally read it and was done. So yeah, it had that!

This one had a lot of good things, and then some bad things, things that pretty much balanced out, and yeah, it was just so good to figure out how each thing was going to end up, though it almost felt pointless, whatever they did, it wouldn't be enough to win.

We learned more about this world, because it's always getting bigger, and yeah, that was just fantastic, even as it was sometimes heartbreaking, because in the immortal words of Peter Parker's uncle, with great power, comes great responsibility.

That ended was very evil! I mean, her grandmother is dead, and there's nothing that they can do about it, it's done, and nothing they do is going to change that, and yeah, it's just really sad, and not fun at all!

I enjoyed this books so much, and I can't wait to read Horizon!

Author: Alyson Noel
Series: Soul Seekers #3
Read: June 21st, 2013
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Published: May 7th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!