Sunday, May 22, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #88, May 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23:
And I Darken by Kiersten White, The Cat King of Havana by Tom Crosshill, Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton, Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown, Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard, Rose & Thorn by Sarah Prineas, Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 7. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Oh, wow, some really great Edelweiss books, though again, still no other passes! Oh, well! Really fantastic book coming! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!