Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #267, May 24th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from The Lost & Found by Katrina Leno, page 65.

"I hated to run, and after only thirty seconds it was a struggle to convince my legs to keep moving. Arrow might as well have been in the bathtub for how relaxed she looked."

Yeah, running isn't my thing, either! And doing it with someone to whom running is easy? Not fun! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Poor thing. I used to love to run. Now I'd rather ride a bike or a horse. LOL

    My TT from Sister Dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like running. It's not my thing, but yeah, doing it with someone who does like it, not fun! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!