Wednesday, November 13, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 1

I read my first book, Dragonshadow, and I'm going to be reading Flamebringer next! I started at 9:10 PM, so that's when I'll end tomorrow! Now to read a little bit more, then to sleep!

My Reading Journey:

Dragonshadow by Elle Katharine White
Started On: November 13th
Finished On: November 13th, 11:43 PM
Pages Read: 279 of 381

Flamebringer by Elle Katharine White
Started On: November 14th
Currently On: Page 0 of 368

Goals: 6-8
Read: 1
Pages Read: 279

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!