Sunday, November 3, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #276, November 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 45:
The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White, Leopard's Wrath by Christine Feehan, Tears of Frost by Bree Barton, The Toll by Neal Shusterman

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Yeah, just a short week with new releases, and yeah, I can't wait to read them! There's some fantastic authors and series here, and I can't wait to read them!

Week 44:
Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland, Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak, Z by Larissa Ione, Razr by Larissa Ione, Hawkyn by Larissa Ione, Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione, Dining With Angels by Larissa Ione, Cipher by Larissa Ione, Reaper by Larissa Ione

vs.

Z by Larissa Ione, Razr by Larissa Ione, Hawkyn by Larissa Ione, Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione, Dining With Angels by Larissa Ione, Cipher by Larissa Ione, Reaper by Larissa Ione, Wolf's Bane by Kelley Armstrong, Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak, Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen, I Am Still Alive by Kate Alice Marshall, Cast in Wisdom by Michelle Sagara

I didn't read one of what I planned, but I read a bunch more than that, so yeah, I'm satisfied with this week, can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!