Wednesday, November 27, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 4

I read my last book, Starsight. Definitely didn't read as much as I would like, but there were some pretty big books, so I'm pretty happy! I'll start the next part later today, though I am going to be working, so I will do it more like a 2 day one, into Thursday evening, since I'm going to have so many things taking up my reading time! Never mind, I'm going to do another book with this challenge!

My Reading Journey:

A Lady's Past by A.S. Fenichel
Started On: November 25th
Finished On: November 26th, 12:05 AM
Pages Read: 223

Lethal Game by Christine Feehan
Started On: November 26th
Finished On: November 26th, 3:18 PM
Pages Read: 246 of 448

Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
Started On: November 26th
Finished On: November 26th, 8:13 PM
Pages Read: 513

Starsight by Brandon Sanderson
Started On: November 26th
Finished On: November 27th, 12:56 AM
Pages Read: 491

Goals: 6-8
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1473

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!