Sunday, November 10, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #277, November 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 46:
Blood & Ash by Deborah Wilde, Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stifvater, Heartstone by Elle Katherine White, Dragonshadow by Elle Katharine White, Flamebringer by Elle Katherine White, Novice Dragoneer by E.E. Knight, A Sanctuary of Spirits by Leanna Renee Hieber, Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz, Spartan Destiny by Jennifer Estep, Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Edelweiss: NA. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

OK, this is a bit of a longer week, but yeah, there's some really fantastic books to read, and I can't wait!

Week 45:
The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White, Leopard's Wrath by Christine Feehan, Tears of Frost by Bree Barton, The Toll by Neal Shusterman

vs.

The Toll by Neal Shusterman, A Very Declan Christmas by Maggie Stiefvater, 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece by Maggie Stiefvater, A Minor Raven Boys Holiday Drabble by Maggie Stiefvater, The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater, Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater, The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater, Opal by Maggie Stiefvater

Well, I only read 1 of what I planned, but I read 4 full length books that I didn't (well, I wanted to, and I planned for it, but they weren't official) so it works out. But I hope I do better next time, because I want to read all the books! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!