Saturday, June 8, 2024

Clear Your S**t Readathon Update 3

I read my next book for the Clear Your S**t Readathon, and it was The Demon King which is for the prompt A book with a map, and I'll be reading I don't know next! 

My Reading Journey:

Hell Followed With Us by Andrew Joseph White
Prompt Fulfilled: A book that is your favorite genre
Started On: June 5th
Finished On: June 5th, 7:36 PM
Pages Read: 417

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
Prompt Fulfilled: A book you got because of other media
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 3:36 PM
Pages Read: 417

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Prompt Fulfilled: A book with a map
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 10:03 PM
Pages Read: 526

Prompts Left: A book with a white or sparkly cover, A book with drama, A book you have low expectations for, Free space, A Book someone recommended, Read a book that is a part of a series
Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 1360

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!