Sunday, June 2, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #515, June 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week, it's the start of a new month, so I have a bunch of TBR's to make progress on! 


Week 22:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

True Love and Other Impossible Odds by Christina Li, The Dinosaur Four by Geoff Jones, The Hurricane Wars by Thea Guanzon,  A Monsoon Rising by Thea Guanzon, A Crane Among Wolves by June Hur, Knot So Lucky by Trilina Pucci, Witch Queen of Redwinter by Ed McDonald, Fate Breaker by Victoria Aveyard, Merciless Saviors by H.E. Edgmon, Death Behind Every Door by Heather Graham, Market for Murder by Heather Graham, Beastly by Alex Flinn, Lindy's Diary by Alex Flinn, Bewitched by Alex Flinn, Mirrored by Alex Flinn, Behold by Alex Flinn, Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman, Disaster in Three Acts by Kelsey Rodkey, #16thingsithoughtweretrue by Janet Gurtler, The Blonde Dies First by Joelle Wellington, Dead Girls Talking by Megan Cooley Peterson, The Book of Ile-Rien by Martha Wells, Leather & Lark by Brynne Weaver, Flash Flood by Gabrielle Prendergast

I had a free week to read whatever I wanted, and I did, and I read some really great books! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!