Sunday, June 9, 2024

Julia Quinn Author Page

The Story: The show Bridgerton, and thus, the books, have been around a lot, and yeah, I had to check them out, and I can't wait to read (and watch) more! 

Website

Series: Bridgertons

Bridgertons: The Duke and I and her site, my review, The Duke and I: The 2nd Epilogue and her sitemy review, The Viscount Who Loved Me and her site, my review, The Viscount Who Loved Me: The 2nd Epilogue and her sitemy review, An Offer from a Gentleman and her site, my review, An Offer from a Gentleman: The 2nd Epilogue and her sitemy reviewRomancing Mr. Bridgerton and her site, my review, Romancing Mr. Bridgerton: The 2nd Epilogue and her site, my reviewTo Sir Phillip, With Love and her site, my review, To Sir Phillip, With Love: The 2nd Epilogue and her site, my reviewWhen He Was Wicked and her site, my review, When He Was Wicked: The 2nd Epilogue and her site, my reviewIt's In His Kiss and her site, my review, It's In His Kiss: The 2nd Epilogue and her site, my reviewOn the Way to the Wedding and his site, my review, On the Way to the Wedding: The 2nd Epilogue and her site, my review, Violet in Bloom and her site, my review, Queen Charlotte and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!