Saturday, June 1, 2024

Week 22 Review: Knot So Lucky

From Goodreads:
Me: Ask me what happens in Vegas…

Samantha: What happens in Vegas?

Me: Let me tell you.

What happens is that you get "make out with strangers and pee in a parking lot" drunk.

TIE THE KNOT WITH A GUY YOU JUST MET.

Then *allegedly* participate in depraved group activities with him and his friends in the honeymoon suite of a five-star hotel.

But that's not even the worst part.

Because after an epic walk of shame, you find out he's some insanely famous bad-boy quarterback who's in the midst of cleaning up his act.

So now, you have to pretend to like him… sober…until you can skip town with an annulment and a shirt that reads, "I'd hit that."

Except for bam—tiny hiccup, his personality cancels out his hot AF face.

And let's not mention how you definitely took a trip to pound town with his friends.

So, yeah. That's what happens in Vegas.

You get Knot so Lucky even when you think you hit the jackpot.

My Review:
This was such a fun book to read! I really enjoyed the previous book in the one series, and I couldn't wait to read about this woman in these circumstances, marrying this stranger, and hooking up with all of  his friends! It was such fun to read!


Really enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait to continue on with these series! 

Author: Trilina Pucci 
Series: Destination Love #1, Holidates #2 
Read: May 26th, 2024 
Source: Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Loved the first book in the one series, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Trilina Pucci Books
Published: July 3rd 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!