Sunday, October 6, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #533, October 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
Nothing Planned!

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: NA.

Just a free week to read what I want from my various TBR's! 

Week 40:
Schemes & Scandals by Kelley Armstrong

vs.

Banished by Betsy Schow, Wanted by Betsy Schow, Lord Mettlebright's Man by Forthright, Suuzu and the Nine Nippets of Legend by Forthright, Demon's Bluff by Kim Harrison, The Games Gods Play by Abigail Owen, Ghostsmith by Nicki Pau Preto, Servant of Earth by Sarah Hawley, The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton, The Torn Wing by Kiki Hamilton, The Seven Year King by Kiki Hamilton, The Faerie Queen by Kiki Hamilton, The Ivies by Alexa Donne, We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix, The Blood of Old Kings by Sung-Il Kim, Our Wicked Histories by Amy Goldsmith, A Song to Drown Rivers by Ann Liang, Venom & Vow by Anna-Marie McLemore and Elliott McLemore, Extreme Makeover by Dan Wells, The Wrong Bride by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe, Dragged Through Hedgerows by Forthright, Governed by Whimsy by Forthright, Hemmed in Silver by Forthright, Captured on Film by Forthright, Bathed in Moonlight by Forthright, Flattered by Flowers by Forthright, Scribbled in Margins by Forthright, Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn, Kills Well With Others by Deanna Raybourn, The House at Watch Hill by Karen Marie Moning, How to Survive Your Murder by Danielle Valentine

Well, I didn't read what I wanted, but that's because I made a mistake-only the hardcover came out on the 1st, the ebook doesn't come out until the end of the month, or the start of November, so I can't read it yet. But I read a good deal many of books, I really pushed myself, so I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!