Sunday, October 6, 2024

Wrote that Review Update #530, October 6th

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is writing all of the reviews of the week, and I motivated myself to write my review for Banished and Wanted, Lord Mettlebright's Man and Suuzu and the Nine Nippets of Legend, Demon's Bluff, The Games Gods Play, Ghostsmith, Servant of Earth, The Faerie Ring, The Torn Wing, The Seven Year King, The Faerie Queen, The Ivies, We Sold Our Souls, The Blood of Old Kings, Our Wicked Histories, A Song to Drown Rivers, Venom & Vow, Extreme Makeover, The Wrong Bride, Dragged Through Hedgerows, Governed by Whimsy, Hemmed in Silver, Captured on Film, Bathed in Moonlight, Flattered by Flowers, Scribbled in Margins, Killers of a Certain Age and Kills Well With Others, The House at Watch Hill, How to Survive Your Murder, so I have 19 of 19 reviews written!

And as always, I want to review this week's reviews!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!