1. Love reading. Books are the best! I have over 5000 books on my shelves, and I've got another 2000 read, so a total of 7000 books that I have one way or another, if they are out!
2. I love my doggies, Dobby and Winky! They're the cutest, cuddle-est dogs around! They're were born on March 10th, 2008 and they are Boston Terrier/Beagle cross breeds named after the Harry Potter house elves. See?
We've now adopted a dog, Jax! He's probably a Boston Terrier/Pug cross breed, but we're not certain because he is adopted. We're also not quite sure how old he is, since there's 2 dates in the paperwork, but he was born in March 2012.
On January 1st, 2019, we unfortunately had to put Winky down. I wrote a post about it.
About my blog:
1. Words I Write Crazy is a book blog with reviews and weekly memes. Some of the posts I do in a week are:
Sunday: The Reward Challenge, Wheel of TBR, How Well I Stuck to It and Wrote that Review
Monday: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday: WWW Wednesday and Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Will the Time Come, Third Sentence Thursday, and Random Reads
Friday: First Lines Friday, Follow Friday, Any Updates in some Challenges
How Well I Stuck to It Schedule:
Tour Books: Any number.
Review Books: Any number.
NetGalley: Max of 5 books.
Edelweiss: Max of 5 books.
Rereads: Max of 5 books.
New Books: Max of 5 books.
So I'm changing what and how much I want to read. I got rid of Old NetGalley/Edelweiss, because I've found I'm only adding new books to this list, and the old ones, I've already done, so I'm just going to have NetGalley/Edelweiss.
And the max, well, a max of 20 books plus any tour or review book, that's a good max, since I probably won't make it on all of them on any given week, so I'm not overflowing my schedule with books I don't have the time for, and feeling guilty when I can't read them all. You know what I mean?
I read a lot, so most of the time, there'll be at least seven reviews. Usually. To have an idea of what I read, check out my A-G reviews, my H-Q reviews, my R-# reviews, my What I'm Reading weekly page, and the sidebar of Up for Review books!
3. She/her pronouns. Probably on the Ace spectrum, but I don't have outside confirmation, which is why it's a probably.
4. I can't think of anything else. Books should just about cover everything! Yep.
Hope you like my blog, and happy reading!