Sunday, April 26, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #32, April 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Saturday: Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione, Untouched by Jus Accardo, Toxic by Jus Accardo, Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
Sunday: Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
Monday: Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Tuesday: The Shack by William P. Young, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, Dangerous Dream by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Wednesday: Dangerous Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia, The One Percenters by John Podgursky, The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Thursday: This Heart of Mine by Brenda Novak, The Emblazoned Red by Dawn McCullough White, Dead Time by Anne Cassidy
Friday: Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly, Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: The One Percenters, The Emblazoned Red. Check.

NetGalley: Delusion, This Heart of Mine. 2 which means I can have 0 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: The Predicteds. No Check.

Rereads: Awaken, Spark, Blood Red Road, Angel Fire. 4. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Passion Unleashed, Toxic, Frostfire, Magic Bites, The Shack, Dangerous Creatures, Dead Time, Gone Time. 8, but 4 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So this passed most of of the sections, so yeah, that's OK! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!