Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Emergency Review-a-Thon Part 2 Update 18

OK, so I've written my next review Burn for Burn, and I'm going to review Cloaked next!

Reviewed Part 2: Destiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunriseAshen WinterUntold and UnmadeThe Ruby CircleThe ReturnPrincess for HireThe Royal Treatment and A Farewell to CharmsIt's Not Summer Without YouWe'll Always Have Summer, Burn for Burn.

Reviewed All: SkeletalInfernoAltar of EdenIllusionariumIced and BurnedIcedVengeance BoundStorm Born, Thorn Queen, Iron Crowned, Shadow HeirKiss of DarknessBargains and BetrayalsDestiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunriseAshen WinterUntold and UnmadeThe Ruby CircleThe ReturnPrincess for HireThe Royal Treatment and A Farewell to CharmsIt's Not Summer Without YouWe'll Always Have Summer, Burn for Burn.

Week 16: KisscutPleasure Unbound, Beautiful Chaos, Sisters of Blood and Spirit, Crash, Sunrise, Untold and Unmade, The Ruby Circle, The Return.

Goal: 10, 10 (50)
Reviews: 10, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!