Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pittacus Lore Author Page

The Story: Well, people were talking about the series, and yeah, it looked really good, so I picked up I Am Number Four, and it was really great! I enjoyed it, and I've enjoyed all that I've read of the series since, and yeah, can't wait to read the series all together!

Website

Series: Lorien Legacies, The Lost Files.

Lorien Legacies: I Am Number Four and his site, my review, The Power of Six and his site, my review, The Rise of Nine and his site, my review, The Fall of Five and his site, my review, The Revenge of Seven and his site, my review, The Fate of Ten and his site, my review, Untitled.

The Lost Files (Companion Series to the *Lorien Legacies*): Six's Legacy and his site, my review, Nine's Legacy and his site, my review, The Fallen Legacy and his site, my review, The Search for Sam and his site, my review, The Last Days of Lorien and his site, my review, The Forgotten Ones and his site, my review, Five's Legacy and his site, my review, Return to Paradise and his site, my review, Five's Betrayal and his site, my review, The Fugitive and his site, my review, The Navigator and his site, my review, The Guard and his site, #13, Eight's Origin and his site, my review, Sam's Journal and his site, my review, Sarah's Journal and his site, my review, Pittacus Lore's Transmissions and his site, my review, The Scar and his site, my review, Malcolm's Journal and his site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!