Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cyn Balog Author Page

The Story: So this is a bit of a two-parter, since the Drowned series is under a different name. Touched, I got from NetGalley, it looked really fantastic, and it was! And then Drowned, I also got from NetGalley, and I can't wait to read it, because it looks really great and I can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: Drowned.

Drowned: Burned and her site, my reviewDrowned and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Touched and her site, my review, Fairy Tale and her site, my review, Sleepless and her site, my review, Starstruck and her site, my review, Dead River and her site, my review, Getting Caught and her site, my review, Unnatural Deeds and her site, my review, Alone and her site, my review.

Anthologies: The First Time and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!