Thursday, April 23, 2015

Emergency Review-a-Thon Part 2 Update 37

OK, so I've written my next review Criminal, and I'm going to review The Replaced next!

Reviewed Part 2: Destiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunriseAshen WinterUntold and UnmadeThe Ruby CircleThe ReturnPrincess for HireThe Royal Treatment and A Farewell to CharmsIt's Not Summer Without YouWe'll Always Have SummerBurn for BurnCloakedThe Poison DiariesNightshadeZombies Vs. UnicornsTake This RegretRacing to LoveFire on the IslandFreefallTwenty-Nine and a Half ReasonsForbidden MindForbidden FireBayou MythDark GoddessSwitchedTorn and AscendThe Dead I KnowWhite RavenDon't You WishCriminal.

Reviewed All: SkeletalInfernoAltar of EdenIllusionariumIced and BurnedIcedVengeance BoundStorm Born, Thorn Queen, Iron Crowned, Shadow HeirKiss of DarknessBargains and BetrayalsDestiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunriseAshen WinterUntold and UnmadeThe Ruby CircleThe ReturnPrincess for HireThe Royal Treatment and A Farewell to CharmsIt's Not Summer Without YouWe'll Always Have SummerBurn for BurnCloakedThe Poison DiariesNightshadeZombies Vs. UnicornsTake This RegretRacing to LoveFire on the IslandFreefallTwenty-Nine and a Half ReasonsForbidden MindForbidden FireBayou MythDark GoddessSwitchedTorn and AscendThe Dead I KnowWhite RavenDon't You Wish, Criminal.

Week 16: Kisscut, Pleasure Unbound, Beautiful Chaos, Sisters of Blood and Spirit, Crash, Sunrise, Untold and Unmade, The Ruby Circle, The Return.

Goal: 10, 10 (50)
Reviews: 10, 37

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!