Friday, October 14, 2016

Amanda Bonilla Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around on Goodreads, and they looked good, so I had to read them! Can't wait to!

Website

Series: Shaede Assassin.

Shaede Assassin: When Shadows Call and her site, my review, Shaedes of Gray and her site, my review, Blood Before Sunrise and her site, my review, Lost to the Gray and her site, my review, Crave the Darkness and her site, my review, Against the Dawn and her site, my review, Shadows at Midnight and her site, my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!