Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Molly Harper Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around Goodreads, and they looked really great! And yeah, I can't wait to read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

Website

Series: Jane Jameson, Half-Moon Hollow, Naked Werewolf.

Jane Jameson: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs and her site, my review, Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men and her site, my review, Nice Girls Don't Live Forever and her site, my review, Nice Girls Don't Sign a Lease Without a Wedding Ring and her site, my review, Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors and her site, my review.

Half-Moon Hollow (Spin Off Series of *Half-Moon Hollow*): The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires and her site, my review, Driving Mr. Dead and her site, my review, A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curse and her site, my review, Undead Sublet and her site, my review, Special Valentine's Day Half-Moon Hollow Story and her site, my review, I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas and her site, my review, The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire and her site, my review, The Single Undead Moms Club and her site, my review, Fangs for the Memories and her site, my review, Where the Wild Things Bite and her site, my review, Big Vamp on Campus and her site, my review, The Accidental Sire.

Naked Werewolf: How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf and her site, my review, The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf and her site, my review, How to Run With a Naked Werewolf and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!