Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Madeleine Roux Author Page

The Story: I saw Catacomb on Edelweiss, and it sounded really great! So I got it, and now I have to read the whole series, because it sounds just as good, plus I'm weird like that, wanting to read a whole series, in order!

Series: Asylum, House of Furies.

Asylum: Escape from Asylum and my reviewAsylum and my review, The Scarlets and my review, Sanctum and my review, The Bone Artists and my review,  Catacomb and my review, The Warden and my review.

House of Furies: House of Furies and my review, Court of Shadows and my review, Tomb of Ancients and my review.

Stand Alone's: Salvaged and my review, Reclaimed and my review, The Book of Living Secrets and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!