Saturday, October 15, 2016

Jaime Rush Author Page

The Story: I had to read Bitten by Cupid, and so I read 3 books set before the story in Bitten in Cupid, and yeah, I'm glad that I did, because they're so great! Can't wait to read more of this series and her books!

Website

Series: Offspring, The Hidden.

Offspring: A Perfect Darkness and her site, my review, Out of Darkness and her site, my reviewKiss and Kill Cupid and her site, (Part of *Bitten by Cupid*), Touching Darkness and her site, my review, Burning Darkness and her site, my review, Beyond the Darkness and her site, my review, The Darkness Within and her site, my review, Turn to Darkness and her site, my review, Darkness Becomes Her and her site, my review, The End of Darkness and her site, my review.

Kiss and Kill Cupid is a short story in Bitten by Cupid, set in the Offspring world, here's my review.

The Hidden: Dragon Mine and her site, my review, Dragon Rising and her site, my review, Dragon Awakened and her site, my review, Magic Possessed and her site, my review, Angel Seduced and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!