Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #315, May 24th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Look Behind You by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen
Expected Publication: July 18th, 2017
From Goodreads:
A serial killer is on the loose in San Diego, and he has a most unusual M.O.: With each kill, he leaves behind objects with unclear meanings. Most of the recent killings are centered near Kendra Michaels’ home and office, so it comes as no great surprise when the FBI shows up at her door. The investigators soon make a startling discovery: the left-behind objects are actually souvenirs of other unsolved serial murder cases in various U.S. cities. And the new cases feature “holdback” characteristics of the other murders unknown to the general public. 

Kendra realizes that the killer has come to challenge and taunt her. The investigators become his newest targets, even as Kendra slowly begins to suspect that one of them may be the killer himself. She must find the killer as the body count rises, and to do so she relies on her own ”dream team” of agent-for-hire Adam Lynch and private investigator Jessie Mercado. They must risk everything to defeat a psychopath whose terrifying plan is years in the making. 

Oh, wow, this was an amazing book that I really enjoyed, and I can't wait for it to come out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing of this one, but it sounds really interesting.
    I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on NetGalley, and yeah, it was so fantastic :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. This sounds so interesting! I normally don't go for murder mysteries, but not because I don't like them, just because I never get around to them. Thanks for hte rec!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a really great read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!