Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Amanda Arista Author Page

The Story: I was reading several series, and they all have stories in Vampires Gone Wild, and I had to read it, and because the Diaries of an Urban Panther series was in it, and it's story was at the end, I had to read the series first!

Website

Series: Diaries of an Urban Panther.

Diaries of an Urban Panther: Diaries of an Urban Panther and her site, my review, Claws and Effect and her site, my review, Nine Lives of a Urban Panther and her site, my review, First Dates are Hell and her site, (Part of *Vampires Gone Wild*).

First Dates are Hell which is a short story in Vampires Gone Wild, set in the Diaries of an Urban Panther world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!