Sunday, November 5, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #172, November 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 45:
A Kiss of Blood by Pamela Palmer, Of Blood and Passion by Pamela Palmer, Cast in Shadows by Michelle Sagara, Diaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, Claws and Order by Amanda Arista, Nine Lives of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista, The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrelyn Sparks, How to Tame a Vampire (Without Really Trying) by Kerrelyn Sparks, Crouching Tiger, Forbidden Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, Eight Days on Planet Earth by Cat Jordan, Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga, Kat and Meg Conquer the World by Anna Priemaza, Now is Everything by Amy Giles, Twice Bitten by Lynsay Sands, Vampires Gone Wild Anthology

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 5. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 9. Check.

Well, this is a week that I'm really excited to read, because I'll finally finish the Love at Stake series, at least, what's been published! So yeah, happy with this week!

Week 44:
An English Bride in Scotland by Lynsay Sands, To Marry a Scottish Laird by Lynsay Sands, The Highlander Takes a Bride by Lynsay Sands, Falling for the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland, Immortal Bound by T.G. Ayer, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

vs.

Mind Game by Iris Johansen, An English Bride in Scotland by Lynsay Sands, To Marry a Scottish Laird by Lynsay Sands, The Highlander Takes a Bride by Lynsay Sands,  Falling for the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Surrender to the Highlander by Lynsay Sands, The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli, Wickedly Magical by Deborah Blake, Wickedly Dangerous by Deborah Blake, Wickedly Wonderful by Deborah Blake, Wickedly Ever After by Deborah Blake, Wickedly Powerful by Deborah Blake, Wickedly Spirited by Deborah Blake, Dangerously Charming by Deborah Blake, Dangerously Divine by Deborah Blake, Cast in Deception by Michelle Sagara

So i mostly read what I wanted to read, minus 2, well, 3, but I didn't mention the 3rd. But I know I'll read all 3 of them next week, because the one I didn't mention, I'm almost halfway through. I also read a whole tone, so yeah, really happy with this! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!