Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WWW Wednesday #343, November 8th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing now A Daily Rhythm for starting this meme!

I'm currently reading Cast in Flight, and it's so great, again! Just loving it! 
I read Cast in Honor, and it was just fantastic, and I loved reading it again! Such a great book, such a great series, and I absolutely love Michelle Sagara's writing! 
I'm going to be reading Twelve, and I can't wait, I love this series and Jennifer Lynn Barnes writing!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. These look great and new authors for me too! I'm reading Into The Drowning Deep. Just finished Steal The Stars. And will be reading Something Down There next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They were all so great! And those sound like pretty great books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!