Friday, March 27, 2020

Book Blogger Hop #129, March 27th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Share a photo of one section of your bookshelf randomly selected or go ahead and share the entire bookshelf. (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

 This is the top half of my 1st set of shelves with my mass market paperbacks. I've organized them alphabetically by publisher, and then by author, and then by publication and or series. So this is the Ace books, and the start of Avon.
 This is the bottom half of the shelf, with the rest of Avon, and the start of Berkley.
So this picture has the full shelf, and the next 2, continuing the mass market with the rest of Berkley, Daw, Harlequin and Mira. There's a corner to the right of the picture, and I have a small 3 shelf that continues the rest of that collection. I finished these shelves about a month ago, and I'm already spilling out of them, as you can tell. On top, are books that just kinda don't fit elsewhere. And those ones to the bottom right corner, those are oversized YA hardcovers that I don't have a shelf for right now. They're the only ones that currently don't have a home, which I'm pretty proud of, since I only finished finding homes for the rest a few weeks ago.

Like, in my bedroom where this is, besides those 3 big ones, the small one I mentioned, I have 5 more small ones, my extra desk has a bit of a bookshelf built in, my headboard stores book, and I have a little shelf as well. And in my book room, I have 2 more big tall ones, 2 long ones, and 1 really small one. Yeah. I have a lot of books.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!