Monday, March 30, 2020

My March 15% Off Book Outlet Order

Well, I made another Book Outlet order, this time during their March 15% Off sale. I just got it today, so I'm doing pretty good getting the post done today! And yeah that I've bought more books that I haven't read, then ones that I have. So I'll hopefully read them now!

Here are the books I have read:
Here are the books I haven't read:
Here's my Amazon Associate links for these books!

Read:
Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff
The Devious Dr Jekyll by Viola Carr
A Study of Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
Mortal Arts by Anne Lee Huber
A Grave Matter by Anna Lee Huber
An Artless Demise by Anne Lee Huber
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Vanquished by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Eliza and All Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Surrender by Elena Johnson
Now You See Her by Lisa Leighton and Laura Stropki
Containment by Caryn Lix
Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims

Unread:
Again but Better by Christine Riccio
The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger 
In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Seafire by Natalie C. Parker
Nyxia Unleased by Scott Reintgen
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
Clariel by Garth Nix
Sabriel by Garth Nix
Fireblood by Elly Blake
Frostblood by Elly Blake
The Collide by Kimberly McCreight
The Mind Virus by Donna Freitas
Unplugged by Donna Freitas
Ink, Iron and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
Like Never and Always by Ann Aguirre
The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard
The Good Girls by Sara Shepard
The Burning World by Isaac Marion
The Last Hope by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie
No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss
Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby
Don't Say a Word by Amber Lynn Natusch
Any Second by Kevin Emerson
The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!