Sunday, March 1, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #293, March 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 10:
The Alcazar by Amy Ewing, Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare, House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas, The Virgin and the Rogue by Sophie Jordan

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Well, this is a really short week, but yeah, some really fantastic books, and I'm really excited to read them!

Week 9:
Magic and the Shinigami Detective by Honor Raconteur, Charms and Death and Explosions (oh my!) by Honor Raconteur, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur, The Darkest King by Gena Showalter, The Earl Not Taken by A.S. Fenichel, Fantastic Hope Anthology, The Final Deception by Heather Graham, Imaginary Numbers by Seanan McGuire, The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller

vs.

Magic and the Shinigami Detective by Honor Raconteur, Charms and Death and Explosions (oh my!) by Honor Raconteur, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur, Angel Mage by Garth Nix, Imaginary Numbers by Seanan McGuire, Follow the Lady by Seanan McGuire, The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller, Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs, The Beast of Blackmoor by Milla Vane, Silent Night by Milla Vane

I didn't read 4 of what I planned, and I read 4 that I didn't plan on. Not quite equal since 2 of those were short stories vs. full length books, but I'm pretty happy with this week and can't wait for the next! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!