Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #458, March 16th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #457
Teaser Tuesday #465
WWW Wednesday #465
WOW #461
Will the Time Come #458
Third Sentence Thursday #448
Random Reads #434
First Lines Friday #461
Book Blogger Hop #127
The Reward Challenge Update #443
How Well I Stuck to It #295
Wrote that Review Update #292

Tours:
Mocha, Moonlight, and Murder: Review

Week 11 Reviews:
Chain of Gold
Wolf Rain

OK, so I got 15 posts in 7 days, it was a bit of a shorter week, but I did read some excellent books, and I can't wait to read whatever I want this week! I have a good number of books that I keep missing each week, so hopefully I'll get the majority of them this week. There is about 30, so no way I'm getting them all this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I feel like! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!