Sunday, May 31, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #306, May 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23:
My Calamity Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows, The Persuasion by Iris Johansen, Shadows & Surrender by Deborah Wilde

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

I have a few other books that I want to read, but I've already made review posts for them, so just the new books this week, and there's only 3, so I should be able to read all of them this week!

Week 22:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Every Step She Takes by Kelley Armstrong, The Beholder by Anna Bright, The Boundless by Anna Bright, Seeing Darkness by Heather Graham, Deadly Touch by Heather Graham, The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth, Alien Secrets by Ian Douglas, Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner

Yeah, I had a free week, so that I read 8 books, I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!