Sunday, March 24, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #505, March 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 13:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week to read whatever I want from the various TBRs before the end of the month! 

Week 12:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Daughter of Mine by Megan Miranda, The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller, The Darkness Within Us by Tricia Levenseller, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, Lake Silence by Anne Bishop, Crowbones by Anne Bishop, Where Sleeping Girls Lie by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé, Dark Wild Night by Christina Lauren, Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren, Not-Joe's Not So Short Short by Christina Lauren, The Black Girl Survives in This One Anthology, Shattered Pack by Aileen Erin, Being Alpha by Aileen Erin, Lunar Court by Aileen Erin, Alpha Erased by Aileen Erin, The Invocations by Krystal Sutherland, The Tears of Dragons by Intisar Khanani

Yeah, I had a really good week, I read some really great books, and I can't wait for What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!