Monday, March 25, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #668, March 25th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #667
Teaser Tuesday #675
WWW Wednesday #675
WOW #671
Will the Time Come #668
Third Sentence Thursday #658
Random Reads #644
First Lines Friday #671
Book Blogger Hop #337
The Reward Challenge Update #653
Wheel of TBR #200
How Well I Stuck to It #505
Wrote that Review Update #502

Week 12 Reviews:
Daughter of Mine 

OK, so I got 39 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty great week, I read some really great books, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want again, there's a few books I need to read before the end of the month! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm chipping away at my stack of April review books and also listening to the In Death books by J. D. Robb. You read some good ones this week. I want to do a reread of The Others but can't fit it in right now. Come see what I'm reading here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, I wish I could read more of my review books! But the In Death series is just so good! Thanks, I enjoyed reading them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!