Saturday, March 16, 2024

Week 11 Review: Alpha Unleashed

From Goodreads:
Tessa McCaide has had it up to here with supernaturals. Luciana may have failed to steal Tessa's magic, but she's just getting started on her crusade for magical domination. If her demonic summoning isn't stopped, it could mean the end of everything.

Tessa's allies, including her mate Dastien, are ready to fight, but they're no match for Luciana's power. A little help (and ancient Inca mojo) from Tessa's cousin, Claudia, may give the side of good a chance if she can make it home in time, but stopping the war is no longer an option.

When witches and wolves fight, no one wins. Only time will tell who will still be standing after the last spell is cast.

My Review:
I loved reading this book, it was a such a great end to this story arc, I believe, given how the main threat was dealt with, and there's still 4 more books. And yeah, it was such fantastic to watch Tessa and her allies come together to deal with this threat!

I know this isn't the end of the series, but it is the end of this story arc, with Luciana as the villain. Given that she's been the primary threat since book 2, and the threat that she posed, yeah, it was so fantastic to watch her being taken down! 

Tessa has been through a lot in a very short amount of time, finding out about werewolves by becoming one herself, dealing with having a mate, and her changed abilities, 

This was such a great read and I can't wait to continue on with this series! 

Author: Aileen Erin
Series: Alpha Girl #5
Read: March 13th, 2024
Source: NetGalley 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Ink Monster, LLC
Published: October 13th 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!