Monday, March 18, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #667, March 18th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #666
Teaser Tuesday #674
WWW Wednesday #674
WOW #670
Will the Time Come #667
Third Sentence Thursday #657
Random Reads #643
First Lines Friday #670
Book Blogger Hop #336
Monthly ARC's Update 65
The Reward Challenge Update #652
Wheel of TBR #199
How Well I Stuck to It #504
Wrote that Review Update #501

Week 11 Reviews:
Finding Mr. Write

Spring Into Reading-A-Thon:

Phase Out Your TBR:

Greek God-a-Thon:

Random:

OK, so I got 45 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty great week, I read a good deal, and I'm happy with that. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

4 comments:

  1. I had no posts, I’m stuck in a review slump!

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it happens! Thanks, I hope you do, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great assortment of books last week. I'm continuing trying to lower TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's always a noble goal! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!