Friday, May 6, 2011

NEW YORK!!! BAND TOUR!!!!

As you might have noticed, I mentioned going to NY. And I leave tomorrow morning, will be at the airport by 7:30, and so it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm going to be picking up a lot of the books that I've been hearing about, so I can't wait!

There is 1 downfall, though. We can't bring laptops. Which means the only way I'm getting on the internet is on hotel-supplied computers, friends, and my ipod. Which means little to no posts-though I'll catch up next weekend, lots of posts then!!! But look at it this way-I'm going to NY! Which I've wanted to do for 2 years now, and I'm also getting a lot of books! I wonder what the tax is on books in NY...Plus I'm only allowed 50 pounds for the luggage, so I'm putting a LOT of books in my carry on when I come back hehe :)

Plus my in my mailbox is going to be soooo huge! I can't wait!!!!!! So see you guys next week, and I hope I have a lot of good interesting tales to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!