Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WWW Wednesday #4, May 4th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Thanks to Should Be Writing  for starting this!

I am currently rereading CoFA, because it's due at the library while I'm away in NY, and since I know it's a popular book, it's probably going to have to be returned, and I wanted to read it again. It's a great book, and for those that haven't read it yet, they should!
I just finished reading Dark Mirror, and I loved it! It was a great historical paranormal romance book! Can't wait for the sequel!
I am going to read Ketura and Lord Death next, since it's short, and I need to finish as many books as I can before I go to NY, so that I can buy a lot there with (hopefully) birthday money, and not feel guilty. Yep.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love City of Fallen Angels. The ending nearly killed me though!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!