Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 21 Review: Darkfire Kiss

From Goodreads:
Rafferty Powell has resolved to destroy his hated arch-nemesis, Magnus Montmorency. The pair have exchanged challenge coins, and their next battle will be their last. But Rafferty never expected to meet a woman whose desire for Magnus's end matches his own-and whose soul sparks the firestorm within him...

My Review:
Yeah! The latest book in the series! I quiet enjoyed this book-it was finally time for Rafferty's firestorm, and my, what a firestorm! It wasn't just a firestorm, it was a darkfire storm! That made it quite the firestorm, and this was a great relationship, I enjoyed Rafferty and Melissa's passion, and how they changed, and grew, as a couple, and I felt really bad for Melissa, she'd  been through so much, and yet, she still survived, and I loved that about her! Their relationship was the one that changed the Pyr world, and this book added quite a bit, things that I hope I see in later books in the series (not the series about the kids in this one)

It also was good to see some characters again, it was really something that we needed.
So all in all, it was a great book, one I thoroughly enjoyed, and I hope you guys enjoy it too!

Author: Deborah Cooke
Series: Dragonfire #6
Read: May 25st, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoying the series!
Publisher: Signet
Published: May 3rd 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!