Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox #2, May 29th-May

Since I totally do not like pictures (or videos), I'm just going to do links to the books that I got for the month of May. Which were a lot this month, being my birthday month (so asking to got BEA for my 18th!!!) And I still haven't used the birthday money! But I have a 3 page list of books to get, so no worries! So I got books from 4 sources this month, the Library, which is surprizingly short, NY, my grannie, and a giveaway hop!.

From the Library:
Secrets and Shadows
The Witch's Daughter
The Daughter of Siena
Demonglass
Darkfire Kiss

NY!!!:
Game of Thrones
Room
The Book Thief
Across the Universe
Divergent
Abandon
Vanished Books 3 and 4
Brisingr
The Goddess Test
Falling Under
Graceling
Fire
Knight of Darkness
Broken
Chasing the Night
Dreams of a Dark Warrior

From Grannie:
I Will Aways Love You
Shameless
Lord Tophet
Almost Forever
I Love Him, He Likes Her
Wicked Becomes You
Haunt Me Still
Texas Trouble
Black Hills
The Alchemist's Cat
Always a Scoundrel
Wild Sweet Wilderness
Seduced by a Stranger
The 13th Hour
The Twice Born
Killer Weekend
Beverly Hills Dead
Seduced by a Rogue

From Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop:
From  Once Upon a Twilight!, Thank you!!!!: 12-21-12

And that's what I got in the mailbox this month! What'd you get?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a huge haul! How will you ever decide what to read first? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. You got a lot of books. You have some very good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! So many books. I loved The Book Thief. I want to read Divergent and Abandon.
    New Twitter and blog follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw, so masny great ones! Enjoy :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, lots of great books! I just I got this weekly :)
    Well, I'd already read half of the NY books before I bought them, and then I read the 5 new ones in about 3 days :) Haven't gotten to the granny books, since she didn't know what I wanted, so she just got books she thought looked good, and I'd already read the library books by this post :) (This is my may IMM, becuase I was late with it, and the earlier IMM links were closed, so I had to go with this one)
    And I did enjoy Demonglass, can't wait for the 3rd!

    Yep :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, that's a lot of books! I'm so jealous you got so many! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I got so many weekly, and that I didn't have to pay for them (or have relatives pay for them for my birthday!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!