Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WWW Wednesday #47, February 29th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Clockwork Prince, and it's amazing! At the Charlotte/Henry scene where they talk about that Henry asked for her hand!!!!
 Also reading Lord of the Wolfyn as an ebook, already read the 4th! Oops! It's good though!
I finished rereading Clockwork Angel, and yeah, it was amazing! Loved it again!
I'm going to read Everneath next, I can't wait, it looks really amazing, and I've read the first few chapters in a preview thing, can't wait to read more!!!!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. What are you currently reading? I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella AND Abiding Hope by Angela Benson

    What did you recently finish reading? Through the Storm by Beverly Jenkins

    What do you think you'll read next? A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are some really good sounding books :) Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!