Sunday, January 3, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #68, January 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie, Defy by Sara B. Larson, The Friends We Keep by Susan Mallery, The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski, Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen, Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen, Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen, The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard, Unhinged by A.G. Howard, The Mystery of Hollow Things by Rebecca Podos, Never, Never by Brianna R. Shrum, The Predicteds by Christine Seifert, Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow, Queen by Aimee Carter, Rogue by Julie Kagawa, See How They Run by Ally Carter, Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton, The Truth by Jeffry W. Johnston, Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 7. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 7. Check.

All in all, it's a pretty great week, and I can't wait to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!