Saturday, January 2, 2016

Week 1 Review: Unforgiven

From Goodreads:
It's the book FALLEN fans have been waiting for: Cam's story, the brooding, bad-boy dark angel readers love.

High school can be hell.

Cam knows what it's like to be haunted. He's spent more time in Hell than any angel ever should. And his freshest Hell is high school, where Lilith, the girl he can't stop loving, is serving out a punishment for his crimes.

Cam made a bet with Lucifer: he has fifteen days to convince the only girl who really matters to him to love him again. If he succeeds, Lilith will be allowed back into the world, and they can live their lives together. But if he fails . . . there's a special place in Hell just for him.

Tick-tock.

Spread your wings and cry as bad boy dark angel Cam finally reveals his anguished heart in the epic new FALLEN novel, UNFORGIVEN.

My Review:
Yeah, this book exists! I'm so happy! I wasn't expecting it, and I only found out about it not too long before it came out. But I'm so glad that we got Cam and Lilith's story! It was so great, and so enjoyable, and it was awesome to be in this world again!

Cam was always a bit of a mystery in the series. He was on the bad guy's team, but not the initial bad guy. And he did some good stuff. And we only had a quick scene with Lilith in Passion. So it was really great to get to know them!

I agree with Cam-having a whole week, 7 days of school would be a Hell. Like, a mental torture one, because having school 5 days a week is pretty bad. But with no break? Awful! Especially given how Lilith was treated, given that it was a hell created for her!

Honestly, I would actually love to have more of this series, what with the rebellion that Roland seemed to be leading in the end! And it could star any number of the angels, because they deserve happy endings, though I wouldn't mind seeing more of Cam and Lilith!

Really great book, and again, I would really love more!

Author: Lauren Kate
Series: Fallen #5
Read: December 29th, 2015
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love this series and her writing, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book and a End of Series 2015 Book!
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Published: November 10th 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!