Friday, January 1, 2016

Best Books Read in 2015

Again, a bit of a shorter list this year, because I didn't read as much between work again going back to school!

I read books from January to December, and of those, were the ones that I absolutely loved, be it writing, thinking about it after, or the emotions it evoked, like "I hate that villain, they're so bad! HATEHATEHATE!!!! Yep.

So here's those books in alphabetical order so there's no strangeness among them!

So first up is the Across the Universe series by Beth Revis, Love is a Choice, Across the Universe, A Million Suns, and Shades of Earth! I loved this series the first time, and I enjoyed reading all the books together!



Next is the Alienated Series by Melissa Landers, AlienatedUntil Midnight, and Invaded! This series was so fantastic, and I'm so glad that I read it!


Next is All For You Anthology which contains a Gena Showalter book, which is why I read it, but I'm so glad, there were some really excellent stories in it!
Next is All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes which was just one of the best books that I read, so awesome, and I can't wait to read more of this series!
Next is Alter of Eden by James Rollins and it was so fantastic to reread it, another fantastic James Rollins book!
Next is Amazonia by James Rollins again, another fantastic James Rollins book to reread!
Next is Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes This book was really fantastic of being different, and I just really enjoyed it!
Next is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, Angels in the Dark, Fallen in Love, and Rapture! Loved reading this series mostly together, it was so great!


Next is the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, Pleasure Unbound, Desire Unchained, Passion Unleashed, Eternity Embraced, Ecstasy Unveiled, Sin Undone, Overkill, Eternal Rider, Vampire Fight Club, Immortal Rider, Apocalypse, Lethal Rider, Rogue Rider, Reaver, Azagoth, Revenant, Revenant Epilogue, Hades, and Into Eternity! This series was unexpected, but I started reading it and it was just fantastic! Loved it, and I can't wait for more!















Next is the 2B Trilogy series by Ann Aguirre, I Want it That WayAs Long As You Love Me, and The Shape of My Heart! I enjoyed this series about room mates, it was really awesome!


Next is Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas This was so fantastic, I enjoyed it so much!
Next is Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas I enjoyed reading this book so much, it was just nice and enjoyable to read!
Next is the Awaken series by Katie Kacvinsky, Maddie's Tattoo and Awaken! Loved reading this series again, but I need to read the rest of the series!

Next is the Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Beautiful Darkness, Dark Dream, Beautiful Chaos, and Beautiful Redemption! Loved reading the rest of this series again, just so fantastic!



Next is Series by Jennifer Echols, Perfect Couple, Biggest Flirts and Most Likely to Succeed! This series was so fantastic and funny and great!


Next is the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep, Poison, Web of Deceit, Spider's Bargain, Spider's Bite, Web of Death, Web of Lies, Wasted, Venom, Tangled Dreams, Tangled Schemes, Tangled Threads, Spider's Nemesis, Spider's Revenge, Thread of Death, By a ThreadWidow's Web, Deadly Sting, Kiss of Venom, Heart of Venom, The Spider, Poison Promise, Black Widow, and Spider's Trap! Another unexpected series, this one was so fantastic and enjoyable and I can't wait to read more!




















Next is the Hope Town Series by Harper Sloane, Unexpected Fate and Bleeding Love! Loved to have the kids books! 

Next is Grant County Series by Karin Slaughter, Blindsighted, Kisscut, and A Cold Faint Fear! Loving rereading this series! I can't wait to read more! 


Next is the Pretty Girls series by Karin Slaughter, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and Pretty Girls! Really great to read these books, and that was so great! 

Next is the Mercy Thomson series by Patricia Briggs, Moon Crossed, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed, Bone Crossed, Silver Borne, River Marked, Shifting Shadows, Frost BurnedUnappreciated Gifts and Night Broken! And a 3rd unexpected series, I just tore through this and the Alpha and Omega series, it was just so great and I can't wait for more! 









Next is Blood Infernal by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell It sucked a bit to have the last book in this series, but it was a really fantastic ending to the series! 
Next is the World of the Lupi Series by Eileen Wilks, Brownies, Blood Lines, Night Season, Good Counsel, Cyncerly Yours and Mortal Sins! This series is so great, and while it sucked to have to wait more of it, well, the wait was worth it! I can't wait to read more! 





Next is The Body Electric by Beth Revis This book was so fantastic, connected to her Across the Universe series but different, and yeah, it was just so enjoyable! 
Next is the Eve Duncan series by Iris Johansen, The SearchBody of Lies, No One to Trust, and The Perfect Witness! Loved rereading this series, and reading the new books, it was so great! 



Next is Bone Gap by Laura Ruby I loved this retelling, it was great and different and so great to read!
Next is the Sigma Series by James Rollins, The Midnight Watch and The Bone Labyrinth! This were so awesome additions to the series, and I loved them so much and I can't wait for more! 

Next is the Boomerang Series by Noelle West, Boomerang, Rebound, and Bounce! This series was so fun and awesome and enjoyable! 


Next is The League Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Born of Defiance and Born of Betrayal! Yeah, more books in this wonderful series that I enjoyed so much! Loved them, and I can't wait for more! 

Next is Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost Oh, I loved this book! So fantastic to have it, and all these events happening, and it was so great! And that it's not the last book in the series is even better!
Next is the Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones, Eighth Grave After DarkBrighter Than the Sun and The Dirt on the Ninth Grave! This series just keeps getting better and better, and I just absolutely each and every book!


Next is the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning, Iced and Burned! Yeah, we finally have the next book in this series, and yeah, these books were just fantastic to read!

Next is Burning Glass by Kathyrn Purdie I didn't quite enjoy this book as much as I was hoping, but it was a really fantastic book!
Next is Cast in Honor by Michelle Sagara Man, this book! I loved it so much, and it was such an excellent addition to the series, just so freaking fantastic!
Next is the Leopard Series by Christine Feehan, Cat's Lair and Wild Cat! Yeah that there were two instalments to the series this year, both that were so great!

Next is the Chantress Trilogy by Amy Bulter Greenfield, Chantress Alchemy and Chantress Fury! Loved having both of these books all together to finish the series, they were so great and so enjoyable!

 Next is the Original Heartbreakers series by Gena Showalter, The Closer You Come, The Hotter Your Burn, and The Harder You Fall! Ah, the fantastic Gena Showalter has created another great series! I loved it so much, it was so enjoyable, and I can't wait to read more books by Gena Showalter!


Next is the City of Jasmine Series by Deanna Raybourn, Whisper of Jasmine and City of Jasmine! These books were so great, loved the history and the romance!

Next is The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason Loved reading this book again, with such kick ass characters and I can't wait to read more of this series!
Next is the Black Blade Series by Jennifer Estep, Cold Burn of Magic and Dark Heart of Magic! These books were unexpected, but so enjoyable! Loved reading them, and I can't wait for the final book!

Next is the The Madman's Daughter Series by Megan Sheperd, Her Dark Curiosity and A Cold Legacy! I loved how each book changed and grew the series, that was so great! Loved reading these books!

Next is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas This book, oh wow, showed that Sarah J. Maas is such an excellent author, I loved this book, it was so awesome and epic! Just so enjoyable, the writing, the characters, the plot, the world, so freaking great!
Next is Crash by Eve Silver Yeah, this book was a great ending to this series that was just so epic, it was so great, and I enjoyed it so much!
Next is the Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs, Cry WolfHunting GroundFair Game and Dead Heat! Loved reading this series, it was just so great to read everything all together in order, and it was so great!



Next is the Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews, A Questionable ClientMagic BitesMagic BurnsMagic StrikesMagic MournsMagic BleedsMagic DreamsMagic SlaysMagic TestsMagic GiftsGunmetal MagicAn Ill-Advised Rescue Part 1An Ill-Advised Rescue Part 2Magic RisesMagic StealsMagic BreaksMagic Shifts, and Curran POV Collection! And another series that I loved so much, I loved these characters and world, and I want more!














Next is the Cassandra Palmer Series by Karen Chance, The Gauntlet, The Queen's Witch, The House at Cobb's End, Touch the Dark, Claimed by Shadow, Embrace the Night, Day of the DeadCurse the DawnA Family Affair, Shadowland, Updating PritkinHunt the MoonTempt the Stars, Masks, and Reap the Wind! Loved rereading this series, and all together! It was so great and fun and just amazing!













Next is the Robert Langdon Series by Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol and Inferno! So great to read this whole series, it was just so enjoyable! I can't wait to read more!


Next is the Dangerous Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Dangerous Dream and Dangerous Creatures! Loved this spin off series! Loved reading these two, and I can't wait for more!

Next is the Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dark Bites and Dragonbane! Some really excellent additions to the series and just wonderful to read!

Next is Dark Ghost by Christine Feehan Yeah, loved this book! Loved reading it, and love that it exists to be a part of this series!
Next is the Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning, The Dark Highlander, The Immortal Highlander, Spell of the Highlander and Into the Dreaming! Absolutely loved reading these books, this series was so fantastic, and yeah that things make more sense now with the Fever series!



Next is The Dark Metropolis Series by Jaclyn Dolamore, Dark Metropolis and Glittering Shadows! These books were different, but they were so great and enjoyable and while it sucks that these are the only ones of the series, they were so enjoyable, what we got!

Next is The Series by Leanne Renee Hieber, Darker StillThe Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart, and The Double Life of Incorporate Things! I loved reading this series all together, it was different, and so enjoyable, and I just utterly loved it!


Next is The Darkest Minds Series by Alexandra Bracken, The Darkest Minds, In Time, Never Fade, Sparks Rise, and In the Afterlight! Another series that I read the whole competed thing this year, and just so enjoyable and great and with really satisfying ending to the series!




Next is Daughter of Dusk by Livia Blackburne I loved this book so much! Such a great addition to the series and I just loved it so much! Loved the developments, and while I'm sad to say goodbye, it was just so great!
Next is the Valkyrie Series by T.G. Ayer, Dead Radiance, Dead Embers, Dead Chaos, Dead Wrath and Dead Silence! Wow, it was so epic and fantastic and I enjoyed it so much! Sad that it's the end of the series, but yeah, it was so great!




Next is Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper This book was just fantastic and fun and just a really fantastic sequel!
Next is the Harrison Investigation Series by Heather Graham, Haunted, The Presence, Ghost Walk, The VisionThe Dead Room, The SeanceThe Death Dealer, Unhallowed Ground, Nightwalker and The Killing Edge! This series was so amazing! Loved reading it, and it was so enjoyable!









Next is Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole This book was just so fantastic! Loved the addition to the series because it was just so great, and yeah, I can't wait for the next book!
Next is Deadfall by Anna Carey Such a fantastic book, and I enjoyed it so much! Really great half to the duology!
Next is the Belador Series by Dianna Love, Demon Storm and Deadly Fixation! Loved these additions to the series! I need to read more, because these were just so freaking great!
Next is the Dorina Basarab Series by Karen Chance, Midnight's Daughter, Death's Mistress, In Vino Veritas, Zombie's Bite and Fury's Kiss! Loved reading this series all together, and yeah, just fantastic! I can't wait to read more!




Next is Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong Loved this instalment to the series! So much happened, and it was just so epic to read, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is Defy the Dark Anthology Loved all these stories in the anthology! So enjoyable, and just the best!
Next is The Electric Empire Series by Viola Carr, The Diabolical Miss Hyde and The Devious Dr. Jekyll! This series, I'm so glad that I found this series, it was just so great, and I can't wait for more, it was just so great!

Next is the in Death Series by J.D. Robb, Obsessed in Death and Devoted in Death! These instalments to the series were just so great and enjoyable and I can't wait for more!

Next is The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan This book was different and so enjoyable and I need to read more!
Next is The Peri Reed Chronicles Series by Kim Harrison, Sideswiped and The Drafter! Yeah, I was so lucky to be able to read this series, and early, too! So enjoyable, and complex and I just really want more!

Next is Earth Bound by Christine Feehan Another fantastic book to this series that I've enjoyed so much, things happened, and it was just so great to read!
Next is Edge of Darkness Anthology Loved the stories in this anthology, they were great and just so glad that I read them!
Next is Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong After that ending of the first book, it was so great to dive into this one, and I just can't wait for the final book!
Next is The Empty Throne by Cayla Kluver  Uh, yeah, so glad to read this book, because it's a Cayla Kluver book, and I just absolutely love her books! And this book was such an awesome book to add to that collection of books!
Next is the Lotus War Series by Jay Kristoff, Praying for Rain, The Last Stormdancer, Stormdancer, Kinslayer, and Endsinger! Loved reading this series all together, it was epic and awesome, and a bit sad, but just so freaking great to read!




Next is The Escape by Hannah Jayne Loved the mystery in this book, so enjoyable, and such great reading!
Next is Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout It was a bit sad to say goodbye to these characters, but this book was so epic and enjoyable and I'm so glad that it exists!
Next is Every Waking Moment by Brenda Novak I loved this story, how things connected, and it was such a fantastic mystery and romance!
Next is Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay I absolutely loved this story of one girl, one half a life where something bad had happened, and another where it didn't. Loved all the connections and possibilities and differences and almost similarities!
Next is Excavation by James Rollins Loved reading this James Rollins book, it was another fantastic thriller!
Next is the Sweet Series by Emmy Laybourne, Expelled and Sweet! These stories were so creepy and excellent, and I loved reading them on Halloween!

Next is The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer, Fairest and Winter! It was kinda sad to say goodbye to these characters, but these books were so great that it wasn't so bad! Just awesome books part of such an awesome and amazing series!

Next is Familiar Things by Lia Habel This is one of my top favourite books of 2015, it picked me up right when I needed it, and was just so darned great! I really want a sequel!
Next is The World Walker Trilogy Series by Josephine Angelini, Rowan and Firewalker! Loved these books, it was so great to be in this world again, and all these things were happening, and it was just so great to read them!

Next is the Gaming the System Series by Brenna Aubrey, It was Always You and For the Win! Really fantastic and awesome books, they add so much to the series and I just loved reading them!

Next is the Chicago Vampires Series by Chloe Neill, Some Girls Night and Friday Night Bites! I've been meaning to read this series for a long while, but I finally started it, and I can't wait to read more because it's so enjoyable!

Next is the Frigid Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Frigid and Scorched! Loved to read both of these books, and together, it was so great and so enjoyable!

Next is Frostfire by Amanda Hocking Loved this book, it was such a great start of the series! I've already read the rest of the series, but they'll be part of 2016's list!
Next is Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil Great second half of the duology, it was really fantastic, and I can't wait for more Gretchen McNeil books!
Next is the Silvern Series by Christina Farley, Gilded and Silvern! Loved reading these books! They were different, and were so enjoyable! Loved them!

Next is Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto This book was so fantastic, I enjoyed the world and the characters so much, it was so great, and I can't wait for more!
Next is The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey The Girl at Midnight was such a fantastic and amazing read, I loved the character and the plot and the world and the writing! So fantastic and I can't wait for more!
Next is Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan I didn't quite enjoy this as the first time, but it was still really great!
Next is The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins Loved this book so much, different from her other ones, but yeah, so great! I enjoyed it so much!
Next is the The Witch Hunter Series by Virginia Boecker, The Healer and The Witch Hunter! Oh, these stories! I enjoyed them so much, they were so great, and I want, no, need more!

Next is the Krewe of Hunters Series by Heather Graham, Phantom EvilHeart of Evil, and Sacred Evil! Really enjoyed this series, to read everything in order! I need more!


Next is Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen Another fantastic book! So enjoyable, and I enjoyed it, so, so, so, so much! One of the best books of 2015! I can't wait for Warrior Witch!
Next is the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City, and Library of Souls! Really fantastic series, loved reading the whole thing, and I can't wait to read more!


Next is the Series by Amy Ewing, The House of the Stone and The White Rose! Really great sequel and story! I enjoyed them so much, they added so much, and I can't wait to read more!

Next is Hunter by Mercedes Lackey This book was so utterly fantastic! I loved it so much, the world and characters and everything about it was so fantastic, and I really want more!
Next is the Snow Like Ashes Series by Sara Raasch, Icicles like Kindling, Snow Like Ashes, and Ice Like Fire! I loved reading these books so much, they were different and so great, and I jus twant that final book now!

Next is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff Wow, this book is definitely one of my top books of 2015! So fantastic, different and wonderful and I just loved it so much! I need more!
Next is Illusionarium by Heather Dixon This book was just fantastic! I loved her other book, and yeah, this book is another top book of 2015!
Next is The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas Another top book of 2015, I loved the first two books, and this one was even better! It was so great and I enjoyed it so much! I wish there was more, it sucks to say goodbye!
Next is Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon Yep, another top book of 2015, it's a Sherrilyn Kenyon book, and it was just so great and enjoyable!
Next is the Talker 25 Series by Joshua McCune, Talker 25 and Invisible Monsters! This series was so amazing! Loved the dragons and the world and the writing, and everything about them was so fantastic, and I just really, really want more!

Next is Beau Rivage Series by Sarah Cross, Kill Me SoftlyAfter the Ball, Twin Roses, and Tear You Apart! Loved reading these retellings, they were fantastic and so enjoyable, and I really hope there's more!


Next is Killer Instinct Series by S.E. Green, Killer Instinct and Killer Within! These books were unexpected, but they were so fantastic! I enjoyed them, the writing, the characters, the plot, so much! More!

Next is The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth This book was different (and I didn't enjoy it as much as Struck) but it was really great and enjoyable!
Next is The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik This book was so cute, I loved the stories of her kisses as well as the current time! So fun to read!
Next is The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand This book was hard to read, but it was really meaningful, and I loved it!
Next is The Leveller by Julia Durango Totally enjoyed this book, it was awesome and different and enjoyable, and I just really want more!
Next is Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes I enjoyed this book of lies and secrets and twists and turns so much! Really enjoyable!
Next is Lies I Told by Michelle Zink This con book was so great and original and awesome! Hard ending, but there's a sequel, that I just need to read!
Next is The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks Loved this book about survival and friendships, it was really great! Glad, and knowing I'm lucky, that I read this book!
Next is Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty Man, this was such a great and fantastic retelling of Sherlock! Loved it, so great, and I want more! Yeah, that we get two!
Next is Lord of Legends by Susan Krinard Loved reading this book, it was so awesome, and enjoyable, and I need to read the final book!
Next is A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter And another book to add to my top books of 2015! I'm so glad that this book exists, because the 3rd book in the series was supposed to be the last, but it wasn't, this book came! And it was so great!
Next is Made You Up by Francesca Zappia This book was different, with the unreliable narrator, it was so great, and I enjoyed it just so much!
Next is Madly by Amy Alward Man, oh, man, this book was so good and enjoyable and great! Another book to add to my top books of 2015!
Next is A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis Yeah, totally another book to add to my top books of 2015! Such a great mystery and characters, and it was so enjoyable! Loved it so much! I would love a sequel!
Next is Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley I enjoyed this book so much! Loved the world, the characters, and I want more!
Next is Maid of Honor Series by Jennifer McGowan, A Thief Before ChristmasMaid of Deception, and Maid of Wonder! Loved having more of this series, it was just so fantastic and wonderful! I still want more, though!


Next is the Bowler University Series by Megan Erickson, Make it CountMake it Right, and Make it Last! This series was just so fantastic and fun, and I enjoyed it so much! Can't wait to read the spin off series!


Next is The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong Oh, this book was just so good! It started like I expected, then became so much bigger! So enjoyable and great! Loved it!
Next is The Memory Key by Liana Liu This book was different and great, and I loved reading it! Loved how things worked out, even if it was hard!
Next is Menagerie by Rachel Vincent Man, this book! I thought it would be hard to read, but it wasn't as bad as I thought! This book was too freaking good! Can't wait to read more!
Next is Messenger of Fear Series by Michael Grant, Messenger of Fear, The Snake and The Tattooed Heart! This series was epic, and so enjoyable! Different and great, and I can't wait for more!


Next is Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal This book was hilarious, and I enjoyed it so much! I need to read more!
Next is My Secret to Tell by Natalie D. Richards Loved the mystery in this book, it was so great! Totally fantastic!
Next is Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano This book! So fantastic! Loved having more of this series! So great, and I want more! They're just so great! I really want more! Another book to my top books of 2015!
Next is Night Study by Maria V. Snyder Yeah! I loved having more Yelena and Valek, it was just so great! And the pregnancy! I need more! Another top book of 2015!
Next is The Arkwell Academy Series by Mindee Arnett, The Nightmare Dilemma and The Nightmare Charade! These were so great, so enjoyable and great, funny and different and awesome!

Next is No More Confessions by Louise Rozett Yeah that we have this book! Loved having more of these characters and everything! So amazing!
Next is None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio This book was just incredible! It's not something that you read everyday, but it was just great!
Next is On the Prowl Anthology It took me so long to work things out to be able to read this book (because of my weird thoughts) but it finally worked out, and it was totally worth it! I loved it so much!
Next is One by Sarah Crossan This book was different and amazing! Sad, but it's a story to read!
Next is The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis This book had such an amazing premise, and it was just so great!Loved it, it had some sad parts, but it was just so freaking good!
Next is The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows This book gave us such a wonderful, amazing world, and characters! Loved this book, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is Otherworld Nights by Kelley Armstrong Loved this collection of stories from the Women of the Otherworld series! So great, and I can't wait for more!
Next is Passenger by Alexandra Bracken Ah, this book! So interesting and amazing, and oh, I need a sequel now!
Next is Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano Gah, another fantastic book by Lauren DeStefano! Loved it so much, and I need to read more!
Next is Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs This book was so epic and awesome, loved the world, and I can't wait to read more! I need more!
Next is The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre This book was different and I just enjoyed reading it, even the hard parts, they just made things so much better!
Next is Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas This book, oh, man, this book! Definitely on the list, so great, so great, loved everything that happened, it was just so great! I can't wait to have more!
Next is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard This book was unexpected, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much, but it was just so great, and I can't wait for more! Loved the world and the characters, and I know more will be great!
Next is Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan There wasn't a series when I read this book, but there is now, and I'm so glad that it is, because it's so great! Loved the world, and the story wasn't finished with this book!
Next is Remembrance by Meg Cabot Yeah, who wouldn't add this book to the top books of the year! It was just so great, having more time with Suze and Jesse!
Next is The Replaced by Kimberly Derting Yeah, this book was just so great! Loved it, enjoyed it so much, and I need more of this series!
Next is The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout Yes, this book! more of the awesomeness that is Seth! Totally makes this a top books of 2015 book!
Next is the MacAllister/Brotherhood of the Sword Series by Kinley MacGregor, Return of the Warrior and The Return! These books were so great to reread, loved this sereis, and I kinda wish that there was more, but there's other books!

Next is The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen This book dealt with some a hard topic, and I think it did it really well, as well as as it also had some really great lines!
Next is Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley This book was hilarious, and so awesome! Loved it, and I would love more!
Next is Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot Oh, goodness, I'm so glad that this book exists, that's just a very special fact! So great, and obviously it's on my top books of 2015!
Next is The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead It was sad to say goodbye to the characters in this book, but this was just a fantastic book, and I just enjoyed it so much!
Next is Salvage by Alexandra Duncan This book and I got off to a rough start because it pushed my buttons, and yeah, this book was really fantastic because it did, and I can't wait for more!
Next is The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow This book is totally a top book of 2015. Unexpected because I wasn't expecting to read it, but it was an utterly fantastic book, and I just want more! I'm a bit obsessed with this book! More, more, more!
Next is The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak I enjoyed this book so much, I loved the mystery and the characters so much! I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman Another book to add to the list! So great, and while we won't have more of these characters, but we could have more books in the world!
Next is Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace This book was so creepy and great! Loved reading it, and I would love just so much more!
Next is Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli This book was so cute and great, and I loved reading it just so great!
Next is Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater This book was another fantastic one by Maggie Stiefvater, just great, and I want more of her books!
Next is Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross Loved this first book in the series, it was fantastic, and utterly enjoyable, and I can't wait for more!
Next is Charlotte Westing Chronicles Series by Aprilynne Pike, Sleep No More and Sleep of Death! These books were different, I loved the world and how things worked, it was just fantastic! More, more, more!

Next is Soundless by Richelle Mead This book! Loved the world and everything about it! A bit sad that it's a stand alone, but that's kinda a good thing!
Next is Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis Wow, this book! I was thinking going into it that it was a sequel, but it's not, and it's just as good her first book! Totally another addition to the list!
Next is The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent Oh, man, this book! All the feels, all the twists and turns! Still another fantastic addition to the list!
Next is Stray by Elissa Sussman I had a bit of a hard time getting to this book, because of fear of my buttons being pressed, but this book just pushed right past that with an excellent story! Loved idt!
Next is Superheroes Anonymous Series by Lexie Dunne, Superheroes Anonymous and Supervillains Anonymous! Yeah, I just have to add these books to my best of 2015 list, the wait to get a copy of Villains was pure evil, and I just had to have more!

Next is Sunrise by Mike Mullin This book was such a fantastic ending to a really great series, loved it, even through the hard times!
Next is Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole Goodness, this book! Utterly fantastic, and I loved being in the series again, it was just so freaking great! I need more! And adding it to 2015's top books!
Next is the Courtlight Series by Terah Edun, Sworn to Raise, Sworn to TransferSworn to ConflictSworn to SecrecySworn to Defiance, and Sworn to Ascension! This series just hooked me, and I just had to read more, and more of it! And now I'm desperately waiting for more, I needs more! They are all on the list!





Next is Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin This book was unexpected, an edelweiss book, and I just loved it so much! It just was different and utterly amazing! Another for the list!
Next is Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas This book was cute and funny, and just so enjoyable!
Next is Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby Loved reading this book, there were hard parts, dealing with a heart transplant, and everything!
Next is the Whiskey Creek Series by Brenda Novak, This Heart of Mine and A Winter Wedding! Loved reading these additions to the series, Whiskey Creek is running out of single people, at least, that we know of!

Next is A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston I enjoyed this book so much, it was weird without most character's names, but it was a really great book!
Next is Unstrung Series by Kendra C. Highley, Unfinished and Unstrung! Loved this so much, I've enjoyed her other books, but these were just awesome! Loved them !

Next is The Lynburn Legacy Series by Sarah Rees Brennan, Untold and Unmade! Yeah, these books are going on the list, these were so awesome, and I loved them, and I need more books by Sarah Rees Brennan!

Next is Unspoken by C.C. Hunter Another book to add to the list, the last of Della's story, a really great book, and I just loved it so much!
Next is Until the Beginning by Amy Plum Oh, this was a great end to the duology! Loved these characters so much, and I can't wait to have more books by Amy Plum!
Next is Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown This was a really fantastic historical fiction book, and I just utterly loved it!
Next is Viper Game by Christine Feehan Another great and wonderful book by Christine Feehan, I just enjoyed it so, so, so much! Loved having another of the brother's having a happy ending!
Next is Walk the World a Stranger by Rae Carson This book was just a fantastic story! Loved it so much, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler This book dealt with some more horrible subjects, but I think it did a great job, and told a really excellent story!
Next is White Space by Ilsa J. Bick This book was strange, and I enjoyed it so much! I need to finish the sequel!
Next is A Whole New World by Liz Brazwell Loved this retelling of this book! It was great, and I just absolutely enjoyed it!
Next is A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas This book was utterly fantastic! It pushed my buttons, kept my up in the night, and I'm totally adding it to my top books of 2015!
Next is Witchrise by Victoria Lamb Yeah this was such a fantastic ending to the series, and I just loved reading it! Though I do wish that there was more, because it doesn't fell finished yet!
Next is Wither by Lauren DeStefano Yes, I loved rereading this book! It was just as good, and I can't wait to read read more again!
Next is The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh I loved this book so much! Another book to add the to top books of 2015 (but it's the last, I promise!) Just so great and different and just so enjoyable! I can't wait for more!
Lastly is The Young World by Chris Weitz this book I was looking forward to reading, especially since it sounded really great! And it totally was!
387, of about 550. So about the same number of books that I read last year, but less best books read. But to counter that, there were more top books of 2015! Books that were just totally amazing and lovable, and that I just kept thinking about and were just so great! So yeah, these are the best books I read in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!