Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 15

OK, so I've written my next review, Dark Legacy, and I'm going to review The Glass Spare next!

Reviewed: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, This Is Where the World Ends, The Mystery of Hollow Places, Masked, The Here and Now, Just Kill Me, Spectacle, Songs About a Girl, Monstrous, Mind Games, Seeker, The Afterlife of Holly Chase, The Art of Feeling, Dark Legacy.

Week 34: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, The Mystery of Hollow Places.

Week 35: The Art of Feeling, Dark Legacy.

Goal: 65
Reviews: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!