Thursday, July 5, 2018

We Have the Title of Lords of the Underworld #15!!!!

Yeah, we have the title of the next full length Lords of the Underworld series book by Gena Showalter!

The Darkest King!
Next year, the first Lords of the Underworld book will be... THE DARKEST KING Finally, William gets his story! Yep, The Darkest King is William's book and all his secrets will be revealed :)

It's William's story, and I can't wait to read it it! It doesn't come out till 2019, but that's to be expected. So excited for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!