Monday, July 16, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #371, July 16th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #370
Teaser Tuesday #378
WWW Wednesday #378
WOW #374
Will the Time Come #371
Third Sentence Thursday #361
Random Reads #346
First Lines Friday #374
The Reward Challenge Update #356
Book Blogger Hop #40
How Well I Stuck to It #208
Wrote that Review Update #205

Week 28 Reviews:
Charisma
When Blood Calls
In Rides Trouble
Her Fierce Warrior
Kidnapping in the Black Hills
Her Rogue Alpha
Trouble in the Ukraine
Her True Match
Her Dark Half
X-Ops Exposed
Shadow's Bane
Spinning Silver
Awaken in Darkness
A Touch of Midnight
Kiss of Midnight

Random:
We Have the Cover of Highland Brides #7!!!!
We Have the Cover of Throne of Glass #7!!!!

OK, so I got 23 posts in 7 days, What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Grave Mercy, Dark Triumph, Mortal Heart, and Long May She Reign.

2 comments:

  1. I read Grave Mercy years ago and enjoyed it. Dark Triumph is on my TBR mountain but I think I need to read Grave Mercy again before I begin it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly been busy, that many posts would make me dizzy! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!