Monday, November 30, 2020

Book Battle December 2020 TBR

So I'm going to do a post about choosing my December TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month:

5pts-White cover - Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson
5pts-Book you've been anticipating - Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder
5pts-Book that warms you up - Capturing an Earl by A.S. Fenichel
5pts-Book with a tree on the cover - A California Christmas by Brenda Novak
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Short story collection - All Out Anthology
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book published in December - Day One by Kelly deVos
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - Let it Snow Anthology
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - My True Love Gave to Me Anthology 
10pts-Wintery title - Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer
15pts-Book about a holiday - Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent
20pts-Book with a toy in it - The Scapegracers by Hannah Abigail Clarke

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book about rebuilding - The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst - Read! 
5pts-Survival book - The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner - Read! 
5pts-Dystopian book - Verify by Joelle Charbonneau - Read! 
5pts-Book set in the future - Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Eleventh book in a series - Turn Coat by Jim Butcher - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book published in November - Leopard's Rage by Christine Feehan - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E Schwab - Read! 
10pts-Book with angels or demons - Wicked All Night by Jeaniene Frost - Read! 
15pts-Book about the apocalypse - Day Zero by Kelly DeVos - Read! 
20pts-Book about your team - Death - The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco - Read! 

Made it through another month! Of course I didn't make it easy on myself, but December is a hard month, but I only have the carry over books from the 2 readathons that are over the course of November and December, so I should be able to get everything read. But yeah, happy that I finished another month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!