Saturday, July 2, 2022

Week 26 Review: All Signs Point to Yes

From Goodreads:
A YA anthology of love stories for each of the star signs that will showcase multicultural characters and celebrate the myriad facets of love, from meet-cutes to the lesser-explored love expressed by aromantic people, featuring 13 bestselling and award-winning multicultural authors.

My Review:
Oh, it was a lot of fun to read this anthology! I loved these stories, that this collection was about multicultural and of love, and the zodiac signs! It was a lot of fun to read, and with some really great authors in here! I don't know much about them, but it was a really cool idea for this collection! 

There were a wide variety of genres in this book, from straight up fantasy to contemporary. Combined with the multicultural characters and the LGBT+ representation, there was basically something for every reader, and I loved that! 

Tehlor Kay Mejia is one of the only authors that I'd previous read from from besides Eric Smith. So the fact that she wrote the Gemini story, my sign, was fitting! I loved this sapphic story, as well as how the main association with Gemini-twin-was used! 

Of the rest of them, some of the other ones that I enjoyed were the Cancer story,  L(Train)iminal by Karuna Riazi, which had a really interesting concept of a homeless witch riding the train for her magic. And the Pisces story,The Cure for Heartbreak by Emery Lee, it was just so cute and I loved their relationship! 

I had a great time reading this anthology, and I can't wait to read more by these authors! 

Authors: G. Haron Davis, Roselle Lim, Tehlor Kay Mejia, Karuna Riazi, Kiana Nguyen, Byron Graves, Mark Oshiro, Eric Smith, Cam Montgomery, Lily Anderson, Alexandra Villasante, Adrianne White, Emery Lee
Read:  June 30th, 2022
Source: Edelweiss 
Reason Why: Sounded like a great anthology, and it's a SAC 2022 Book!
Publisher: Inkyard Press
Published: May 31st 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!